Auckland Summer Stays is a service provided by the University of Auckland, offering cost effective accommodation in Central Auckland over the summer months.
There are a number of catered and self-catered residences at the University of Auckland. During the academic year (mid-February- early November) these residences are home to students of the University. Outside of this time, mid-November and early February, many of these properties are vacant and available for groups and independent travellers to rent.
You do not have to be a student to stay with us over summer; Summer Stays accommodation is available to anyone!
Most Summer Stays rooms are suitable for individual occupants, however we have a number of accommodation types available to book:
- Our Halls of Residence are for group bookings only. They offer single rooms with shared, lockable bathrooms and have an additional option to be catered
- Studio apartments: single bed-sit room with kitchenette and ensuite
- Shared apartment: For those travelling alone there are single rooms available in a three bedroom apartment. Or, if you are travelling as a group, there are three bedroom apartments with 3x single rooms (all single beds) or family apartments suitable for 4 people (2 bedrooms with a single bed each and 1 bedroom with a double bed.
- Summer Stays rooms are fully furnished and well cleaned.
- All linen and towels are provided, along with soap and shampoo.
- Coin operated washing machines and tumble dryers are available throughout all our buildings and cost $2 per wash/dry.
- There is limited parking available at Summer Stays accommodation, which can be booked for an additional cost. There is no parking bookable through Summer Stays at Carlaw Park Village, however, there is a pay and display Wilson’s car park onsite that you can book separately.